Robert J. Reeves
- South Carolina Bar, 1989.
- U.S. District Court, SC Division, 1990.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1991.
- North Carolina Bar, 1996.
- U.S. District Court, NC Eastern Division, 1996.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1989.
- Medical College of Georgia, School of Nursing, Bachelor of Science, cum laude honors, 1984.
Robert is a practicing trial attorney with over 25 years litigation experience. Born in Atlanta and raised in Valdosta, Georgia, he grew up steeped in traditional Southern, small-town values of hard work and fair play. He began his post-high school education at Valdosta State College where he took the courses necessary to prepare him to transfer to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN) program. Robert did in fact transfer to such a program at the Medical College of Georgia, graduating with latin honors in 1984. After a stint working as a nurse, including work in intensive care units, he prepared for a career change to the practice of law. Robert received his Juris Doctor (JD) in 1989. He has since practiced law, with admissions initially in 1989 in South Carolina and in 1996 in North Carolina.
Robert began his career as an insurance defense lawyer advising insurance adjusters on claims and case strategy, as well as defending insureds in litigation. Since that time, he has represented claimants in both personal injury and workers’ compensation and criminal defendants in both North and South Carolina. He is included in the National Trial Lawyers Organization Top 100 Lawyers and SC Super Lawyers.